Sell Your Home
| Sell Your Medina Ohio Home
Listing your home is an important decision and should be taken seriously. Medina homes, condos and townhomes have a special buyer populous and needs different marketing solutions to get your buyer. Buyers need to understand how great the Medina County schools, parks, location and amenities are. We are the right team to educate them! Why should you list your home with The Medina Ohio Homes Team?
- The Medina Ohio Homes Team has helped more home buyers purchase homes then any other Realtor or Team of Realtors in Greater Cleveland!
- Feature your home, townhome, condo on Medina Ohio’s #1 website with thousands of home buyer visitors each month.
- The Medina Ohio Homes Team has been a Top 10 Realtor Team in The State of Ohio since 2009.
- The Medina Ohio Homes Team is the #1 Keller Williams Realtor Team in The State of Ohio since 2009.
- The Medina Ohio Homes Team has sold homes, townhomes and condos across Greater Cleveland in almost every city and neighborhood.
- We are a ton of fun!
Many Medina County Condo buyers are moving from out of state to work at The Cleveland Clinic, Metro Hospital, DFAS, City, National City / PNC, RPM, Moen, Key Bank, Tower City, Jones Day, Sherwin Williams, Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans, Case Western Reserve University and other great Cleveland companies/institutions. You need a Realtor Team that can network and connect you to them before your competition does.
|Selling Your Medina Ohio Home or Condo|
As your REALTOR® team, we will determine the correct price range for your home, point out things you should do to make your home more appealing to buyers, and devise the most effective plan of action. Here are some of the steps we will take to sell your home:
- Review the selling process–without the technical jargon
- Perform a comparative market analysis
- Determine the list and target prices
- Market your property
- Keep communication open
- Present the purchase agreement
Factors That Affect Your Home’s Sale
There are three main factors that determine how marketable your home–price, financing, and time.
Price – If your home is priced too high, you must be willing to wait much longer for your home to sell. Either it will take that much longer to find someone to pay more than the home is worth, or the market will eventually catch up to the asking price of the home through inflation.
Financing – You may not realize it, but the financing of your buyer can have a tremendous impact on the success of selling your home. Try to offer very attractive financing options. Consider carrying the financing yourself at a below-market interest rate or preparing your home for government financing. This could open the door for many buyers that otherwise wouldn’t even consider your home.
Time – If your time frame is important then you must be willing to lower the price.
Of course you want to get the full market value for your home. The first step to getting the best price is to determine your home’s value. As your REALTOR®, we can help you set an asking price by taking the following factors into consideration:
- Your home’s value may depend on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers most likely look in the price range determined by their monthly payment ability and down payment. Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. However, if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer pricing, terms and conditions that are competitive in your market. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.